Joe Cannon Health Podcast episode 24. In this episode, we discuss 7 ways to lower your cholesterol level naturally, without medications. Tips to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides are also discussed. Both dietary supplements and effective lifestyle changes are covered. What is the best way to reduce cholesterol? What's one thing you never want to do? You can listen to this podcast on Apple, Android, Pandora or wherever you get your podcasts from. Just search for “Joe Cannon Health” and it will show up. You can subscribe for free. New episodes every Friday.
- Citrus Bergamont Review
- Video: Citrus Bergamot for cholesterol
- Aged Garlic Extract Supplement
- Dietary protein and bone health: a systematic review and meta-analysis from the National Osteoporosis Foundation.
- Dietary protein and calcium interact to influence calcium retention: a controlled feeding study.
- Excess dietary protein can adversely affect bone.
- Niacin Therapy, HDL Cholesterol, and Cardiovascular Disease: Is the HDL Hypothesis Defunct?
- Efficacy of Monascus purpureus Went rice on lowering lipid ratios in hypercholesterolemic patients.
- Effects of Allium sativum (garlic) on systolic and diastolic blood pressure in patients with essential hypertension.