Do you have any of these questions:
Are you a personal trainer who is struggling to find clients and make money?
Do you want to be a personal trainer and don’t know how to get started?
Are you studying for a fitness certification and want guidance?
Are you looking for advice for your personal training business?
Do you work in a gym and want to become self employed?
Do you want to know which certification is right for you?
Do you want help creating your website?
Do you want to know how to get people to visit your website?
Do you want to write a book and need help getting it published?
I can help you with all these questions – and many more.
What Will I Do For You?
- You send me your personal training business questions and/or problems.
- I will answer your questions/problems to the best of my abilities.
- I’ll hold nothing back.
- We will speak on the phone. Only you will get the answers.
- Our conversations remain private.
- You get NO sales pitches. Just honest /straightforward answers to your questions.
- I will be your personal trainer coach.
- I’ll save you time by helping you reach your personal training business goals much faster.
How Do You know You Can Trust Me?
- The easiest way is to read this website.
- See the quality information I already provide.
- I’ve built my reputation on providing honest, quality, user-friendly facts that people can use – right now.
- As proof that I’m honest, if I can’t help you, I won’t charge you.
What Trainers Are Saying…
Below are testimonials from actual personal trainers I've helped
Rona Oka of Oka Fitness says:
First and foremost I would like to thank God for putting Joe Cannon into my life. I got certified in personal training through Joe back in 2006, and he has been an outstanding mentor and teacher throughout the years! Whenever I need an answer to something pertaining to fitness, nutrition, supplements, ect.., he is the expert that I lean on. He gives excellent advice and I'm truly honored to be connected to his teachings!! He is the best!
Jessica Lewis of SculptYourLife says:
Joe taught my first Personal Training Certification in 2004…since that time he’s not only been one of the most influential mentors in my life but he’s also become a good and reliable friend. In addition to expanding my Personal Training knowledge base, I’ve gone on to become Certified/Accredited to coach all aspects of complete holistic health including Nutrition and T’ai Chi Chih® Moving Meditation yet, of course, my clients sometimes ask questions I simply don’t have answers to…in any area of fitness, nutrition, or supplements I know I can rely on Joe for speedy replies and complete answers! I own all his books and refer to them frequently as resources. Last (but certainly not least!), Joe’s also a constant source of excellent advice on how I can run my business smarter not harder…Joe has made a HUGE impact on my career and I am truly grateful!
What’s My Background?
- I’ve been a personal trainer since the 1990s.
- I’ve been self employed since 2002 –so I must be doing something right.
- I have a MS degree in exercise science and a BS degree in chemistry and biology.
- I teach personal training (I train the trainers).
- I’ve authored over 6 books.
- I’ve been on TV, radio, been quoted in magazines and appeared on podcasts.
How Much Is A Consultation?
A one hour private phone consultation with me is just $150
That is LESS than one or two personal training sessions.
If the consult goes more than 1 hour, then it’s just $30 for each additional 30 minutes.
A Consultation With Me Will:
- Open your eyes to how you can be successful.
- Put you light-years ahead other personal trainers.
I Guarantee It.
To set up a consultation, click here and send me an email and we will get started today