Are you struggling with any of these questions:
- Do you need help creating a safe and effective workout?
- Do you have rhabdomyolysis and looking for help?
- Are you a personal trainer who is struggling to find clients and make money?
- Do you want to be a personal trainer and don’t know how to get started?
- Are you looking for advice about your personal training business?
- Do you want to know which fitness certification is best for you?
- Do you want help creating your website?
- Do you want to know how to drive traffic to your website?
I can help with all these questions – and many more.
What Will I Do For You?
- You send me your questions and/or problems
- We'll chat on the phone and I will answer your questions/problems to the best of my abilities
- I’ll hold nothing back
- Our conversations remain private
- You get NO sales pitches. Just honest /straightforward answers to your questions.
- I’ll save you time by helping you reach your goals much faster
How Do You Know You Can Trust Me?
- The easiest way is to read through this website
- See the quality information I already provide
What Fitness Trainers Are Saying
Below are testimonials from actual personal trainers I've helped
Rona Oka says:
First and foremost I would like to thank God for putting Joe Cannon into my life. I got certified in personal training through Joe back in 2006, and he has been an outstanding mentor and teacher throughout the years! Whenever I need an answer to something pertaining to fitness, nutrition, supplements, ect.., he is the expert that I lean on. He gives excellent advice and I'm truly honored to be connected to his teachings!! He is the best!
Jessica Lewis of SculptYourLife says:
Joe taught my first Personal Training Certification in 2004…since that time he’s not only been one of the most influential mentors in my life but he’s also become a good and reliable friend. In addition to expanding my Personal Training knowledge base, I’ve gone on to become Certified/Accredited to coach all aspects of complete holistic health including Nutrition and T’ai Chi Chih® Moving Meditation yet, of course, my clients sometimes ask questions I simply don’t have answers to…in any area of fitness, nutrition, or supplements I know I can rely on Joe for speedy replies and complete answers! I own all his books and refer to them frequently as resources. Last (but certainly not least!), Joe’s also a constant source of excellent advice on how I can run my business smarter not harder…Joe has made a HUGE impact on my career and I am truly grateful!
What’s My Background?
- I’ve been a personal trainer since the 1990s
- I’ve been self-employed since 2002 –so I must be doing something right
- I teach personal training (I train the trainers)
- I’ve authored over 6 books.
- I’ve been on TV, radio, been quoted in magazines, podcasts, etc.
How Much Is A Consultation
I have three options:
Basic: 20-minute consultation: $75
Best Deal: 40-minute consultation $125
- Includes your choice of any 1 book I've written
Advanced: 90-minute consultation. $325
- Includes a free 20 minute follow up consultation
- Includes a free copy of any two of the books I've written
A Consultation Will:
- Open your eyes to how you can be a successful fitness trainer
- Put you light-years ahead of other personal trainers
- Put you on the road to financial independence
I Guarantee It
To set up a consultation, click here and send me an email and we will get started today.