Does CD work? What does it help? Is it a supplement? Is it legal and how can you find a quality CBD product? In this episode of the Joe Cannon Health Podcast, I tackle cannabidiol (CBD)- the popular cannabinoid in hemp and marihuana- to help you better understand it. I've read the research and will help you sort fact from fiction. No spin. No hype. This is what the research says – and doesn’t say. Do you need it and what do you need to watch out for?
Subscribe on Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Play Music
Tell your friends too 🙂
What is CBD and other cannabinoids
Where doe CBD comes from
What is hemp oil
- Parkinsons disease
- reducing inflammation
- exercise and CBD
How does CBD work?
CBD side effects
CBD quality control issues
How to find a quality CBD product
Quote of the day
Citations used in this podcast episode
- a review of human studies assessing cannabidiols (CBD) therapeutic actions and potential
- Consumer Reports: What Is CBD? What to Know Now About This Cannabis Product
- Nutrition Action: What you should know about CBD
- JAMA: Labeling Accuracy of Cannabidiol Extracts Sold Online
- Quality Traits of “Cannabidiol Oils”: Cannabinoids Content, Terpene Fingerprint and Oxidation Stability of European Commercially Available Preparations
sandy hoerner says
So Joe which one is your recommendation to use ?
Hi Sandy, I’ve heard good things about Charlottes Web CBD and blue bird botanicals cbd. I have a friend who has said good things about CBD Distillary products.
The research is still ongoing with CBD. One thing I’d say is if you have tinnitus (ringing in your ears) be careful with CBD. Some people have told me CBD made their tinnitus worse. There’s some research on this too.
Here are some things I wrote on CBD
CBD Review and side effects
CBD Tinnitus Review
If you try a product let me know what you think.
Dr.Timothy Manson,CVT, CPT says
Thanks, Tim, I appreciate that! It was a lot of work to summarize all that information.