Rhabdomyolysis (“Rhabdo” ) is a serious, sometimes deadly disorder that can occur from working out too much.
Unfortunately, rhabdo is becoming more common than it used to be.
My name is Joe Cannon. I'm an exercise physiologist and for over 10 years, I've been researching rhabdo and teaching people about it.
The result of all this is Rhabdo: The Scary Side Effect Of Exercise You've Never heard of.
The science of rhabdo can be complicated but I have created an easy to understand, fact-based book to help you.
- What is rhabdomyolysis?
- Why is rhabdo happening more frequently?
- Who is most likely to get rhabdo?
- How long does rhabdo take to occur?
- Is it rhabdo or just muscle soreness?
- How much exercise does it take to cause rhabdo?
- Does rhabdo have a genetic link?
- What visual symptom of rhabdo should you NOT rely on.
- Rhabdo in the military.
- Natural treatments for rhabdo: do they work?
- Can supplements cause rhabdomyolysis?
- What treatment will you get in the hospital?
- How to exercise safely AFTER you've had rhabdo?
These are just a few of the facts you will learn after reading Rhabdo: The Scary Side Effect Of Exercise You've Never Heard Of.
Who Needs To Read This book?
- Doctors (yes, doctors!)
- Anyone you just joined a gym or is starting to workout.
- The parents of child athletes.
- Football coaches.
- Soccer coaches.
- Football players.
- Soccer players.
- Personal trainers.
- Bootcamp fitness trainers.
- Indoor cycling/spinning instructors.
If you are in the police, fire department or military, you definitely need this book.Here's my Rhabdo book on Amazon.
This may be the most important book you read this year.
Caution: If you think you have rhabdo right now, don't read the book – GO TO THE HOSPITAL.