Testofen, a dietary ingredient from the fenugreek herb, is promoted to boost free testosterone and total testosterone levels in men, helping them look, feel better and perform better. this ingredient is in many supplements marketed to men to help reverse “low T.” But does it really work? In episode 23 of Joe Cannon Health podcast, I look at the evidence for testofen and help you figure out if it works and how to test for yourself if its really working. Does it have any side effects? We'll look at that too. Heres the written review at SupplementClarity.com.
Play Podcast Episode
How You Can Support This Podcast
- Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomised clinical study.
- Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation.
- Fenugreek Extract Supplementation Has No Effect On The Hormonal Profile Of Resistance-trained Males: 2085Board #226 May 28 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Pulmonary Embolism Secondary to Testosterone-Enhancing Herbal Supplement Use
- Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study.